We believe that:
- everyone has the right to seek truth and meaning
- the fundamental tools for doing this are your
own life experience, your reflection upon it, your intuitive
understanding and the promptings of your own conscience.
- the best setting for this is a community that
welcomes you for who you are, complete with your beliefs, doubts and questions.
We can be called religious 'liberals':
because we unite to celebrate and affirm values that embrace and
reflect a greater reality than self.
because we claim no exclusive revelation or status for ourselves; because
we afford respect and toleration to those who follow different
paths of faith.
We are called 'Unitarians':
- because of our traditional insistence on divine
unity, the oneness of God.
- because we affirm the essential unity of
humankind and of creation.